Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Weigh to go Wednesday

It's Wednesday!  That is my weigh-in day.  I'm down another 1.5 pounds this week for a total loss of 13 pounds over 4 weeks.  Not too shabby!

Image Source
I also do measurements every 2 weeks.  So, since this is week 4, it was a measure week.  Here are the losses so far on each of the places I measure:

Neck: -.25 inches
Chest: -.25 inches
Waist (smallest part): -1.75 inches
Belly (around the belly button): -1.25 inches
Hips (biggest part): -2 inches
Arm: -.75 inches
Thigh: no change

Total Inches Lost: 6.25 inches!!

So, 13 pounds and 6.25 inches lost in 4 weeks.  All accomplished by counting calories and walking more.  Maybe it's time to really step up my workout regimen.  Imagine what I could do!  :)

How are you successes going this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment